Second man charged with murder of Ricardo Fuller in Ilford
- Credit: Met Police
A second man has been charged with murdering Ricardo Fuller outside a nightclub in Ilford.
Emmanuel Tamwesigire, 29, of Wyemead Crescent, Chingford, is due to appear at Uxbridge Magistrates' Court today (July 13).
He is accused of murdering Ricardo, 24, who was fatally stabbed outside the No Problem nightclub in Ilford High Road on March 7 last year.
Mr Tamwesigire was arrested at Heathrow Airport yesterday (July 12) after returning from overseas.
Detectives are continuing their investigations.
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8345 1570 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
- 9 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 10 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford