Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- Credit: MPS
A man has been charged with murder in connection with the fatal stabbing of Ricardo Fuller outside a nightclub in Ilford.
Jermaine Ofori Ahenkorah, 28, of no fixed address, is due to appear in custody at the Old Bailey on Wednesday, April 21 after he was charged with murder.
Ricardo, 24, was stabbed outside the No Problem nightclub, in Ilford High Road, at 5am on March 7, 2020.
Homicide detectives continue to investigate more than a year later.
A Met Police spokesperson said they are working to trace four men believed to be connected to Ricardo's death, who fled the UK before police could arrest them.
If you can assist, call the incident room on 020 8345 1570 or 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote "Ricardo Fuller".
You can also give information anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 4 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 5 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list