Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- Credit: MPS
A man has been charged with murder in connection with the fatal stabbing of Ricardo Fuller outside a nightclub in Ilford.
Jermaine Ofori Ahenkorah, 28, of no fixed address, is due to appear in custody at the Old Bailey on Wednesday, April 21 after he was charged with murder.
Ricardo, 24, was stabbed outside the No Problem nightclub, in Ilford High Road, at 5am on March 7, 2020.
Homicide detectives continue to investigate more than a year later.
A Met Police spokesperson said they are working to trace four men believed to be connected to Ricardo's death, who fled the UK before police could arrest them.
If you can assist, call the incident room on 020 8345 1570 or 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote "Ricardo Fuller".
You can also give information anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 7 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 8 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 9 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 10 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder