Seven Kings stabbing: Girl, 14, arrested on suspicion of GBH bailed again
- Credit: Met Police
A 14-year-old girl who was arrested after another teenager was stabbed in the neck has been bailed until the end of November.
The teen was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent after an incident in Seven Kings.
Met Police officers and London Ambulance Service (LAS) crews were called to the reported stabbing in Eynsford Road, at the junction with Green Lane, at about 3pm on September 6.
Officers and medics found a 14-year-old girl with a “laceration to her neck”.
She was taken to a major trauma centre and her condition was not believed to be life-threatening.
Officers arrested a 14-year-old girl at the scene and she was taken to an east London police station and later bailed to return in late September.
You may also want to watch:
The Met has now confirmed that she has been bailed again to return at the end of November.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Teen dies after being stabbed in reported fight on Loxford street
- 3 Man taken to 'trauma centre' after head injury at Hainault station
- 4 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 5 Murder investigation launched after fatal stabbing of teen in Loxford
- 6 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 7 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 8 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 9 Man charged in connection with alleged police car ramming in Ilford
- 10 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation