A-Z of killing it in the office: Wanstead career coach launches leadership success book
- Credit: Ellie Hoskins
Want to learn how to manage your manager? Or perhaps you need a little help getting that very vocal team member to play ball? Whatever your professional dilemma, a Wanstead based career coach can support you through it.
Lisa Leonce is launching her debut book in Wanstead Library, Spratt Hall Road, and said her guide can help readers harness their inner leader by looking at core universal qualities and management styles.
Successful Leadership Traits: An A to Z guide, is split up into easy alphabetical headers and each section starts with an inspirational quote, followed by a leadership type and steps to emulate it.
The author said the "powerful little book" will aid any leadership journey and can be adapted by the reader to fit in with individual work patterns and lifestyles.
"The book is not meant to be read just once -it is created so that you can easily and quickly continually check-in on your leadership application and fine tune any areas which have warped," the mum of two said.
You may also want to watch:
"Each area is stand-alone so you can read the insights, inspirations and recommendations provided in the order most applicable to you.
"Nevertheless, it is encouraged that you do read through all the areas as each one offers a unique universal leadership characteristic which can be utilised within any leadership area, level and capacity."
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 3 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 4 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 5 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 7 Gants Hill care worker's daughter wins Bafta
- 8 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Counsellor offers group therapy for fellow parents grieving loss of child
Lisa wrote her book whilst running her efiL-coaching company and delivering organisational development and change management training to a variety of sectors including local government, the NHS and charities.
"All these experiences have enabled me to better support, encourage and empowers people in their various leadership roles within, working, voluntary and/or family environments worldwide," she added
"Especially those who are subjected to prejudicial treatment for example women or men in various fields of leadership, those facing ethical challenges, ageism challenges, people with a disability, or ex-offenders."
The coach said she is excited to be launching her book in her home town on Tuesday, June 25, between 6.30pm and 8.30pm and is inviting residents to come down and take a look.
"I work with leaders at all levels and am passionate about impacting leaders to lead with integrity whilst inspiring and influencing the people around them," she said.
"Wanstead Library is my local library and it is an honour to have my book promoted there."