Redbridge Stem leaders celebrated for Women’s History Month
- Credit: PA
To close out Women’s History Month Redbridge library is celebrating the achievements and careers of female leaders in Stem fields.
Throughout the month of March Redbridge libraries have put on a number of events related to Women’s History Month and their finale event is called Women and Girls - No Limits Challenge.
The event will be on Saturday, March 28 and will feature workshops on coding, AI, robotics, live music, a women’s panel debate, Q&A’s and more.
Vision RCL is hosting the free event in partnership with Redbridge Equalities and Community Council, Create Education Project and Eastside Community Heritage.
The day will be a celebration of the leaders in science, technology, engineering, maths, enterprise and leadership (Stemel) and aims to inspire the future leaders of Redbridge.
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place at the Redbridge Central Library in Clements Road from 11am-5pm.
For more information visit https://visionrcl.org.uk/event/women-and-girls-no-limits-challenge/
- 1 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 2 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
- 7 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 8 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays