Redbridge Stem leaders celebrated for Women’s History Month
- Credit: PA
To close out Women’s History Month Redbridge library is celebrating the achievements and careers of female leaders in Stem fields.
Throughout the month of March Redbridge libraries have put on a number of events related to Women’s History Month and their finale event is called Women and Girls - No Limits Challenge.
The event will be on Saturday, March 28 and will feature workshops on coding, AI, robotics, live music, a women’s panel debate, Q&A’s and more.
Vision RCL is hosting the free event in partnership with Redbridge Equalities and Community Council, Create Education Project and Eastside Community Heritage.
The day will be a celebration of the leaders in science, technology, engineering, maths, enterprise and leadership (Stemel) and aims to inspire the future leaders of Redbridge.
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place at the Redbridge Central Library in Clements Road from 11am-5pm.
For more information visit https://visionrcl.org.uk/event/women-and-girls-no-limits-challenge/
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 3 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 4 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 5 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 7 Gants Hill care worker's daughter wins Bafta
- 8 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Counsellor offers group therapy for fellow parents grieving loss of child