Redbridge Stem leaders celebrated for Women’s History Month
- Credit: PA
To close out Women’s History Month Redbridge library is celebrating the achievements and careers of female leaders in Stem fields.
Throughout the month of March Redbridge libraries have put on a number of events related to Women’s History Month and their finale event is called Women and Girls - No Limits Challenge.
The event will be on Saturday, March 28 and will feature workshops on coding, AI, robotics, live music, a women’s panel debate, Q&A’s and more.
Vision RCL is hosting the free event in partnership with Redbridge Equalities and Community Council, Create Education Project and Eastside Community Heritage.
The day will be a celebration of the leaders in science, technology, engineering, maths, enterprise and leadership (Stemel) and aims to inspire the future leaders of Redbridge.
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place at the Redbridge Central Library in Clements Road from 11am-5pm.
For more information visit https://visionrcl.org.uk/event/women-and-girls-no-limits-challenge/
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 3 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 4 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 9 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 10 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy