Drag queen Mama G returns to Redbridge for LGBT+ History Month
- Credit: Archant
The magic of storytelling will come to libraries in Redbridge this February with a series of performances by drag queen Mama G.
After cementing herself as a family favourite during Fabula Festival 2019, Mama G is back in the borough for LGBT+ History Month.
Combining panto, drag and the traditional art of storytelling, Mama G will be sharing tales that celebrate being who you are and loving who you want.
The performance will feature published works and new writing that will make you laugh, think and love.
There will be performances Hainault Library from 10.30-11am and Goodmayes Library from 2.15-2.45pm on Monday, February 3, Redbridge Library on Thursday, February 6 from 10.30-11am and at Fullwell Cross Library on Friday, February 7 from 10.30-11am.
You may also want to watch:
All shows are free and will be on a first come, first served basis, so arrive early to avoid disappointment.
Visit https://visionrcl.org.uk/events/lgbt/ for more information and a full list of performance.
- 1 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 2 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
- 7 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 8 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays