Jingle all the way to Valentines Mansion’s Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
Jingle all the way to Valentines Mansion’s Christmas fair and browse lovely stalls for the perfect festive gifts.
With handpicked crafts, jewellery, food, drink, soaps, candles and plenty more, you will find something for everyone, including a treat or two for yourself.
The fair takes place on Friday, November 29 from 3-9pm, Saturday November 30 from 1-7pm and Sunday, December 1 from 10am-4pm.
The artists studios will be open on the Sunday, so make sure you venture to the second floor where you can pick up a variety of handmade and unique items, including woven baskets, paintings, fused glass, books and more.
Free entry and all ages welcome. No need to book, just drop in.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in having a stall at the fair, contact email@example.com or call 020 8708 8100.
Valentines Mansion is in Valentines Park, Ilford.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 3 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 4 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 9 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 10 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy