Jingle all the way to Valentines Mansion’s Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
Jingle all the way to Valentines Mansion’s Christmas fair and browse lovely stalls for the perfect festive gifts.
With handpicked crafts, jewellery, food, drink, soaps, candles and plenty more, you will find something for everyone, including a treat or two for yourself.
The fair takes place on Friday, November 29 from 3-9pm, Saturday November 30 from 1-7pm and Sunday, December 1 from 10am-4pm.
The artists studios will be open on the Sunday, so make sure you venture to the second floor where you can pick up a variety of handmade and unique items, including woven baskets, paintings, fused glass, books and more.
Free entry and all ages welcome. No need to book, just drop in.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in having a stall at the fair, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8708 8100.
Valentines Mansion is in Valentines Park, Ilford.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 3 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 4 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 5 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 7 Gants Hill care worker's daughter wins Bafta
- 8 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Counsellor offers group therapy for fellow parents grieving loss of child