Jingle all the way to Valentines Mansion’s Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
Jingle all the way to Valentines Mansion’s Christmas fair and browse lovely stalls for the perfect festive gifts.
With handpicked crafts, jewellery, food, drink, soaps, candles and plenty more, you will find something for everyone, including a treat or two for yourself.
The fair takes place on Friday, November 29 from 3-9pm, Saturday November 30 from 1-7pm and Sunday, December 1 from 10am-4pm.
The artists studios will be open on the Sunday, so make sure you venture to the second floor where you can pick up a variety of handmade and unique items, including woven baskets, paintings, fused glass, books and more.
Free entry and all ages welcome. No need to book, just drop in.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in having a stall at the fair, contact email@example.com or call 020 8708 8100.
Valentines Mansion is in Valentines Park, Ilford.
- 1 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 2 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
- 7 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 8 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays