Wanstead Library to be transformed into scene of classic murder mystery for Agatha Christie Week
- Credit: Archant
East London residents can get fully immersed in the nationwide Agatha Christie week next month when Wanstead Library is transformed into the scene of a classic murdery mystery.
Wannabe sleuths will join a cast of colourful characters all set on dining with death as Moneypenny Murder Mystery Productions bring their interactive play A Taste For Murder to the community venue in Spratt Hall Road.
When Mr Boddy asks Lady Peacock to be his bride, the wedding breakfast turns to dead-over-dinner, as the new vicar, Rev Green, hears confessions.
Why does Miss White carry that cut-throat razor?
Where is Miss Scarlet?
You may also want to watch:
And who betrayed Colonel Mustard?
This interactive case set at Waddingtons Hall will have you investigating the personal lives of the most famous suspects in history.
- 1 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 2 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
- 7 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 8 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
The event will run from 6.30pm to 9pm on Saturday, September 14. Light refreshments will be available but participants are invited to bring their own drinks as well.
Tickets are available online at eventbrite.co.uk/e/a-taste-for-murder-tickets