West Ham United reveal 2021/22 Umbro Third Kit
- Credit: William C. Ogbebor
West Ham United are delighted to unveil the new Umbro Third Kit, which the Hammers will wear on their travels in the 2021/22 campaign.
David Moyes’ men are set for a thrilling season both at home and abroad as they get set to tackle the UEFA Europa League Group Stages for the first time, and you can complete the look for the year ahead with the Third Kit, which is available to buy now.
Head to officialwesthamstore.com to pick up your Third Kit now, or visit us in store at London Stadium, Liberty Romford, Lakeside Thurrock or Basildon Eastgate.
With full crowds set to return to grounds in the coming weeks too - starting with the Betway Cup against Atalanta on Saturday 7 August - the passionate Claret & Blue Army will be able to cheer on the team in the new Kits in their thousands.
The Third Kit completes the set of the Hammers’ Umbro 2021/22 Kits, with the Home and Away also available to buy now.
You may also want to watch:
Featuring a striking navy design – with Claret & Blue detailing on the sleeves – and navy shorts and socks, the Third Kit is not to be missed for Hammers everywhere.
The shirts are priced at £60 in Adult and £50 for Juniors, while our valued Season Ticket Holders can claim an exclusive 10% discount either online or in store.
Our 2021/22 Home and Away Kit and official Umbro Training Range are also available to purchase now – and you can check out the entire collection by clicking here.
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 4 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 5 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 6 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 7 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 8 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 9 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 10 'It's disgusting': Goodmayes mum claims family fed mouldy pittas in quarantine hotel