The East London Football Podcast
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Jacob Ranson is joined by Dave Evans and Dan Bennett to discuss West Ham United, Leyton Orient, Dagenham & Redbridge and the latest in non-league football.
Dave gave his thoughts on West Ham's dismal performance in the 4-1 defeat to Leicester City on Wednesday, as well as the 1-1 draw with Everton on Saturday.
He looked at where the Hammers have been going wrong and where they can look to improve, with their next game an FA Cup clash with West Brom followed by a Premier League game with leaders Liverpool.
Dan discussed Leyton Orient's 1-0 defeat at Port Vale, while Jacob joined in to assess their 1-1 draw with Northampton Town and the chaos that ensued after Josh Wright's late equaliser, which saw a 17-man brawl take place.
They face a clash with Newport County on Saturday, with Dan looking ahead to a big game for the O's.
You may also want to watch:
He then moved on to look at James Dobson's loan move away from Dagenham & Redbridge and previewed Daryl McMahon's first league game against Notts County on Saturday.
Finally, Jacob gave us the latest fixture update from the east London non-league scene, with plenty to watch over the weekend.
- 1 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 7 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 8 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 9 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays