The East London Football Podcast
- Credit: Archant
Matt Withers is joined by Dan Bennett and Dave Evans to discuss a busy week in east London football.
The big news of the week was Leyton Orient's sacking of manager Carl Fletcher after just 29 days in charge.
Dan gave his thoughts on Fletcher's spell at the club, what led to the decision and what's next for the O's, who face Scunthorpe United at home on Saturday.
Another big story of the week was Glenn Tamplin's announcement that he was the new owner and manager of Romford FC, which was also discussed.
Dave joined the podcast to assess another dismal week for West Ham, who were beaten 3-0 away at Burnley.
You may also want to watch:
He spoke about the ongoing goalkeeper problems and Manuel Pellegrini's selection issues.
Dagenham & Redbridge suffered another defeat to Stockport and Dan gave his thoughts on the result and where they go from here.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 7 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 10 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
Click the link to listen to the full podcast.