The East London Football Podcast
- Credit: Archant
Matt Withers is joined by Dan Bennett and Dave Evans to discuss a busy week in east London football.
The big news of the week was Leyton Orient's sacking of manager Carl Fletcher after just 29 days in charge.
Dan gave his thoughts on Fletcher's spell at the club, what led to the decision and what's next for the O's, who face Scunthorpe United at home on Saturday.
Another big story of the week was Glenn Tamplin's announcement that he was the new owner and manager of Romford FC, which was also discussed.
Dave joined the podcast to assess another dismal week for West Ham, who were beaten 3-0 away at Burnley.
You may also want to watch:
He spoke about the ongoing goalkeeper problems and Manuel Pellegrini's selection issues.
Dagenham & Redbridge suffered another defeat to Stockport and Dan gave his thoughts on the result and where they go from here.
- 1 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 2 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 4 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 5 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 6 Crunch meeting fails to provide breakthrough in school sick pay dispute
- 7 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 8 Teen stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Six males detained after alleged brawl in Gants Hill
- 10 'I'd rather be teaching' - Sick pay strike continues at high school
Click the link to listen to the full podcast.