London One North: Eton Manor all set for third-place showdown with old foes Colchester
- Credit: Archant
The two clubs will go head-to-head at the New Wilderness on Saturday with plenty at stake
Eton Manor are preparing to host old foes Colchester in the London One North this weekend and the winner will take a big leap towards a third-placed finish.
Jamie Connors side were able to relax last Saturday as most of the division took a break over the Easter period.
Colchester were in action though, and played a home clash with Fullerians and triumphed 32-17 to move up to third in the table.
Manor are four points off their rivals with the two clubs going head-to-head at the New Wilderness this Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
A victory for the home side could see them reclaim third place with only two games left this season.
Connors’ team will also go into the contest off the back of three consecutive victories since a disappointing 62-10 loss at Brentwood.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 3 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 4 Lorry driver cleared over elderly couple's crash deaths, inquest hears
- 5 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 6 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 7 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 8 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 9 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 10 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
Colchester, who pipped Eton Manor to the London One North title in the 2014/15 season, defeated the New Wilderness outfit 41-17 back on December 2, but Connors’ resurgent group will be out for revenge this weekend.