Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- Credit: PA
Leyton Orient already appear to have a clear contender to replace outgoing interim manager Jobi McAnuff, as former Portsmouth boss Kenny Jackett has emerged as the odds-on favourite for the job.
Jackett, who was sacked from Portsmouth just in March, has seen his odds dramatically slashed in just two days.
Jackett was deemed as an outsider priced at 12/1 on just Monday, but he is now the clear favourite, priced at just 1/2.
The recent Portsmouth manager's clostest competitor is ex-Salford boss Richie Wellens, who is priced a way off at 8/1.
Neal Ardley, who also parted ways with his previous club just this March, is third favourite but at 12/1.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Luke Williams, Mark Cooper, and Paul Tisdale are all currently considered outsiders for the role, at 16/1.
Next Leyton Orient Manager odds:
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 8 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 9 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit
- Kenny Jackett: 1/2
- Richie Wellens: 8/1
- Neal Ardley: 12/1
- Luke Williams: 16/1
- Mark Cooper: 16/1
- Paul Tisdale: 16/1
- Daryl McMahon: 20/1
- Ross Embleton: 20/1
- David Flitcroft: 20/1
- Phil Parkinson: 20/1
- Mark Moseley: 20/1
- Sol Campbell: 20/1
- Ian Holloway: 20/1
- Richard Thomas: 20/1