FC Leytonstone announce appointment of former player Patel as new youth coach
- Credit: Archant
FC Leytonstone have announced that Max Patel will be part of the club’s youth coaching team.
Patel featured for Leytonstone as a player during his long career on the pitch and will now take up a role off it helping to develop the club's youngsters.
And speaking about his return, Patel said: "I'm proud to be returning to Leytonstone as a coach.
"Everyone knows my love for this club and the history we have shared.
"However, my sole focus is on the job in hand and preparing for the development of the youth.
You may also want to watch:
"I am here to work hard, bring further success to the club and I cannot wait to get started.
"I'd like to thank the boss Munaf Bharuchi for the faith he has placed in me and I look forward to the challenge."
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 8 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 New boats arrive at Fairlop Waters amid country park investment plan
FC Leytonstone are an east London based football club whose aim is to provide young people of all abilities with a chance to enjoy the game.