FC Leytonstone announce appointment of former player Patel as new youth coach
- Credit: Archant
FC Leytonstone have announced that Max Patel will be part of the club’s youth coaching team.
Patel featured for Leytonstone as a player during his long career on the pitch and will now take up a role off it helping to develop the club's youngsters.
And speaking about his return, Patel said: "I'm proud to be returning to Leytonstone as a coach.
"Everyone knows my love for this club and the history we have shared.
"However, my sole focus is on the job in hand and preparing for the development of the youth.
You may also want to watch:
"I am here to work hard, bring further success to the club and I cannot wait to get started.
"I'd like to thank the boss Munaf Bharuchi for the faith he has placed in me and I look forward to the challenge."
- 1 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 2 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 4 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 5 Redbridge pubs gear up for outdoor opening
- 6 Plans submitted for more than 500 homes on former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 7 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 8 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 9 Jailed: Seven Kings man gets 14 years for hammer attack
- 10 Prince Philip death: Redbridge pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh
FC Leytonstone are an east London based football club whose aim is to provide young people of all abilities with a chance to enjoy the game.