Abu Ogogo, Kai Brown and Bailey Clements Daggers loan deals expire
- Credit: David Loveday/TGS Photo
Dagenham & Redbridge will be without a few faces for the upcoming trip to Solihull Moors with loan deals expiring – providing they can play the fixture after the Dover Athletic clash was postponed due to a Covid-19 investigation.
Ipswich Town duo Bailey Clements and Kai Brown were both due to return to their parent club on January, 1 following the expirations of their loan deals.
Brown, 19, made three appearances for the Daggers after joining the club while 20-year-old Clements failed to make an appearance during his stint with the club.
A bigger issue is midfielder Abu Ogogo, who came in and was named captain, after joining on loan from League One side Bristol Rovers.
The 31-year-old played 11 times upon his return to Victoria Road and was instrumental in Daryl McMahon’s side turning their fortunes around.
You may also want to watch:
It is rumoured that he has since return to training with Bristol Rovers while another loanee in Liam Gordon still has a few more weeks before his one-month long loan deal from Bolton Wanderers expires.
- 1 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 2 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
- 7 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 8 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays