Dagenham have shown they're one of the best sides in the league
Dagenham & Redbridge manager Daryl McMahon feels his side have already shown that they can be one of the best sides in the National League.
Daggers currently sit fourth in the league table after the opening 10 matches as they head into a clash away to second-place Boreham Wood on Saturday.
It will be another tough test for the Victoria Road outfit and one they’ll be keen to bounce back in after suffering back-to-back defeats to Altrincham and Woking.
“We have to keep hitting that level consistently now for the whole season. We’re 10 games in now, we’re fourth, so we’ve been the fourth best team in the division in the first 10 games,” McMahon admitted.
“We’ve got to make sure now that in the next 34 games that we keep improving and keep getting better.
You may also want to watch:
“I think we’ve shown that we’re one of the best sides in the division, we’ve been away to Stockport, away to Wrexham, Woking are on a fantastic run themselves.
“Bromley a play-off team last season, Solihull a team that is fancied, we’ve played a lot of good sides but I always say it every game in this division is tough.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 6 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
“Looking at ourselves after 10 games, we know what we’ve got to improve on, but we’ve had a good start.
“I don’t want us to lose sight of that.”
Dagenham boss may opt to rotate his starting line-up after sticking with a very similar side throughout the opening 10 fixtures.