Your guide to Redbridge fireworks displays
The much-loved Barnardo’s fireworks evening is tonight at Barkingside Recreation Ground.
Gates open at the park in Mossford Green at 6pm, half an hour before the first display. There will be a funfair. At 7.30pm there will be a second fireworks display.
All money raised will go to the Barnardo’s charity, which has its headquarters nearby in Tanners Lane.
Tickets are £5 for adults, £3 for children.
Wanstead Flats will host a free fireworks display tonight as well from 6.30pm in Centre Road, Wanstead.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, a fireworks display at Barley Lane Primary School, Huxley Drive, Chadwell Heath, on November 9 starts at 7.30pm.
Tickets are £4 for adults and £2 for children at the gate or through the parents association.
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 TfL admits wrongly charging supercar driver almost £1k in emission fees
- 4 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 7 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 8 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 9 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 10 Parents of man with special educational needs slam council over his care