Your guide to Redbridge fireworks displays
The much-loved Barnardo’s fireworks evening is tonight at Barkingside Recreation Ground.
Gates open at the park in Mossford Green at 6pm, half an hour before the first display. There will be a funfair. At 7.30pm there will be a second fireworks display.
All money raised will go to the Barnardo’s charity, which has its headquarters nearby in Tanners Lane.
Tickets are £5 for adults, £3 for children.
Wanstead Flats will host a free fireworks display tonight as well from 6.30pm in Centre Road, Wanstead.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, a fireworks display at Barley Lane Primary School, Huxley Drive, Chadwell Heath, on November 9 starts at 7.30pm.
Tickets are £4 for adults and £2 for children at the gate or through the parents association.
- 1 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 2 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 6 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 7 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 8 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 9 Wanstead rugby youngsters return to action with a win over rivals Woodford
- 10 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns