Your guide to Redbridge fireworks displays
The sky will light up over Redbridge this weekend with fireworks displays.
Tonight, Barnardo’s is due to host two displays at Barkingside Recreation Ground in Mossford Green, Barkingside – one for children and one for adults.
The first will start at 7pm, and the second an hour later.
Tickets cost �10 for a family, �4 for adults and �2 per child.
Tomorrow (Saturday), there is set to be a free event at Wanstead Flats in Centre Road, Wanstead, from 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Barley Lane Primary School in Huxley Drive, Chadwell Heath, is also planning to host its own display 7.30pm.
Gates open at 6pm, and tickets cost �3 for adults and �2 for children.
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 3 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 6 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 7 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 8 'Very challenging': Ilford businesses still struggling months after return
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Which venues have been crowned Redbridge's Hospitality Heroes?
On November 12, an Olympic-themed firework display will be held at Forest School, College Place, Snaresbrook.
It is due to start at 7pm and there will be fairground rides and other attractions.
Exclusive tickets, which include wine and canapes and the chance to meet sportsmen, cost �30 for adults and �20 for children.
Standard tickets cost �12 for adults and �6 for children. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.