Your guide to Redbridge fireworks displays
The sky will light up over Redbridge this weekend with fireworks displays.
Tonight, Barnardo’s is due to host two displays at Barkingside Recreation Ground in Mossford Green, Barkingside – one for children and one for adults.
The first will start at 7pm, and the second an hour later.
Tickets cost �10 for a family, �4 for adults and �2 per child.
Tomorrow (Saturday), there is set to be a free event at Wanstead Flats in Centre Road, Wanstead, from 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Barley Lane Primary School in Huxley Drive, Chadwell Heath, is also planning to host its own display 7.30pm.
Gates open at 6pm, and tickets cost �3 for adults and �2 for children.
- 1 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 5 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 7 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 8 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
On November 12, an Olympic-themed firework display will be held at Forest School, College Place, Snaresbrook.
It is due to start at 7pm and there will be fairground rides and other attractions.
Exclusive tickets, which include wine and canapes and the chance to meet sportsmen, cost �30 for adults and �20 for children.
Standard tickets cost �12 for adults and �6 for children. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.