Wrestlers from top Europe academy coming to Ilford
Are you ready to rumble? Europe’s number one wrestling academy will host a family event in Ilford featuring some of its latest stars.
Dropkixx Wrestling returns to the Cricklefield Stadium, High Road, on Saturday, following the huge success of previous shows there.
There will be a chance to see wrestling styles from the more traditional bouts seen in the 1980s to the American way of wrestling made famous by WWE stars.
Organiser Lucas Provins said: “The event is a great family show and a big party, and the wrestling is orientated for all ages and in the past we have had a lot of children in attendance.
“This is also a platform for our younger wrestlers to show people what they can do and an affordable way for the public to experience the excitement of wrestling.”
You may also want to watch:
Dropkixx Wrestling School in Purfleet, Essex, is responsible for training the likes of Callum “Bullseye” Chuck and Charlie Rage.
The event will host between five and eight matches with the biggest names taking to the ring later in the evening on Saturday, from 7pm.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 3 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 4 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 5 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 6 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 7 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 8 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 9 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 10 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
Tickets, which are available on the door, are priced �7 for adults and �5 for children.