Wrestlers from top Europe academy coming to Ilford
Are you ready to rumble? Europe’s number one wrestling academy will host a family event in Ilford featuring some of its latest stars.
Dropkixx Wrestling returns to the Cricklefield Stadium, High Road, on Saturday, following the huge success of previous shows there.
There will be a chance to see wrestling styles from the more traditional bouts seen in the 1980s to the American way of wrestling made famous by WWE stars.
Organiser Lucas Provins said: “The event is a great family show and a big party, and the wrestling is orientated for all ages and in the past we have had a lot of children in attendance.
“This is also a platform for our younger wrestlers to show people what they can do and an affordable way for the public to experience the excitement of wrestling.”
You may also want to watch:
Dropkixx Wrestling School in Purfleet, Essex, is responsible for training the likes of Callum “Bullseye” Chuck and Charlie Rage.
The event will host between five and eight matches with the biggest names taking to the ring later in the evening on Saturday, from 7pm.
- 1 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 6 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 7 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 8 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
Tickets, which are available on the door, are priced �7 for adults and �5 for children.