Wrestlers from top Europe academy coming to Ilford
Are you ready to rumble? Europe’s number one wrestling academy will host a family event in Ilford featuring some of its latest stars.
Dropkixx Wrestling returns to the Cricklefield Stadium, High Road, on Saturday, following the huge success of previous shows there.
There will be a chance to see wrestling styles from the more traditional bouts seen in the 1980s to the American way of wrestling made famous by WWE stars.
Organiser Lucas Provins said: “The event is a great family show and a big party, and the wrestling is orientated for all ages and in the past we have had a lot of children in attendance.
“This is also a platform for our younger wrestlers to show people what they can do and an affordable way for the public to experience the excitement of wrestling.”
You may also want to watch:
Dropkixx Wrestling School in Purfleet, Essex, is responsible for training the likes of Callum “Bullseye” Chuck and Charlie Rage.
The event will host between five and eight matches with the biggest names taking to the ring later in the evening on Saturday, from 7pm.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 3 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 4 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 7 Cycling access extended at Wanstead Park
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 9 Oxford student bids to improve top university access for state school pupils
- 10 Former Woodford Police Station could become office space
Tickets, which are available on the door, are priced �7 for adults and �5 for children.