World champion boxer Amir Khan visits Ilford baby shop
- Credit: Archant
A former two time world champion boxer was greeted by hundreds of shoppers as he went to shop for his new born’s baby clothes.
Everyone got to see the softer side to boxer Amir Khan, as he went shopping for baby clothes with wife Faryal Makhdoom to luxury children’s shop, Childsplay Clothing, in Clements Road, Ilford.
The couple were browsing for their three-month-old daughter Lamaisah before Amir flies out to Las Vegas to be ringside for the world title re-match fight between Floyd Mayweather and Marcos Maidana.
He said: “I had a great time choosing clothes for my daughter and would really like to thank the staff at Childsplay Clothing for all their help and thanks to all the fans who came to see me.”
Childsplay Clothing is a luxury baby clothes shop which sells famous brands such as Dolce and Gabanna, Prada and Ralph Lauren.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman of Childsplay Clothing said: ““It was great to have Amir and Faryal visit us they really enjoyed the VIP shopping experience for their baby girl and were truly amazed at our vast range of premium designer collections, it was a fantastic day with hundreds of fans turning out to see him.”
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 8 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 New boats arrive at Fairlop Waters amid country park investment plan