Woodford Green’s La Sala restaurant holds community lunch
- Credit: Lookinggoodimages.co.uk
Footballer-backed La Sala Restaurant hosted a lunch to address residents’ questions ahead of the venue’s launch later this month.
Neighbours to the restaurant, in Chigwell Road, Woodford Green, were invited to the Sunday meal to hear owner James Horler talk about his plans for La Sala and the surrounding area.
Residents had the opportunity to ask questions, while children were entertained by a face painter and a balloon modeller.
La Sala has taken bookings for 3,000 people for the coming three months.
Mr Horler said: “A huge amount of hard work has gone into opening the doors of La Sala in Woodford Green - I’m incredibly grateful to our amazing team.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve also brought new jobs to the area, an exciting new lease of life to an empty building and the feedback has been fantastic.”
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 6 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 7 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine