Search

Woman treated for smoke inhalation and shock after fire in Hertford Road, Newbury Park

PUBLISHED: 13:14 12 June 2013 | UPDATED: 17:00 12 June 2013

Firefighters in Hertford Road, Newbury Park.

Firefighters in Hertford Road, Newbury Park.

Archant

A 30-year-old woman has been treated for smoke inhalation and shock after a fire started at her home in Newbury Park, this morning.

Ilford firefighters were called to Hertford Road at 11.49am to reports of a cooker alight.

The London Ambulance Service treated the women at the scene for shock and smoke inhalation.

Fire crews left the scene at 12.22pm.

Did you see what happened? Please call 0208 477 3800 or email newsdesk@ilfordrecorder.co.uk.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Ilford Recorder. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Most Read

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Most Read

Latest from the Ilford Recorder