Woman treated for smoke inhalation and shock after fire in Hertford Road, Newbury Park

Firefighters in Hertford Road, Newbury Park.

Firefighters in Hertford Road, Newbury Park. - Credit: Archant

A 30-year-old woman has been treated for smoke inhalation and shock after a fire started at her home in Newbury Park, this morning.

Ilford firefighters were called to Hertford Road at 11.49am to reports of a cooker alight.

The London Ambulance Service treated the women at the scene for shock and smoke inhalation.

Fire crews left the scene at 12.22pm.

Did you see what happened? Please call 0208 477 3800 or email newsdesk@ilfordrecorder.co.uk.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter