Woman treated for smoke inhalation and shock after fire in Hertford Road, Newbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old woman has been treated for smoke inhalation and shock after a fire started at her home in Newbury Park, this morning.
Ilford firefighters were called to Hertford Road at 11.49am to reports of a cooker alight.
The London Ambulance Service treated the women at the scene for shock and smoke inhalation.
Fire crews left the scene at 12.22pm.
Did you see what happened? Please call 0208 477 3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.