Woman injured in collision on Newbury Park road labelled an accident hotspot
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital after a road collision at a notorious accident hotspot.
The 45-year-old was in one of two cars involved in the collision in Eastern Avenue, Newbury Park at about 10.40am today.
She has been taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford with minor injuries.
The stretch of road, which is in front of Newbury Park Tube station, has been previously labelled as “dangerous” by councillors and residents.
Last year, London mayor Boris Johnson said a new traffic light system would be in place at the junction in front of the station by October this year.
You may also want to watch:
• Did you see the accident. Do you agree the stretch road is “dangerous”. Email email@example.com or call 020 8477 3806.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 4 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 5 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 6 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 8 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 9 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 10 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School