Woman cut out of vehicle after crash outside King George Hospital
A woman had to be cut out of her vehicle after a car and a van collided in Goodmayes this morning.
Emergency crews were alerted at around 11.10am to the collision outside King George Hospital in Barley Lane.
Fifteen firefighters, two fire engines and a fire rescue unit arrived at the scene to free a woman in her 40s who was trapped in her vehicle.
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said a single responder unit was sent to the scene.
Paramedics treated the woman for neck pain and took her to King George for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews left the scene at 11.40am.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 8 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening