Woman cut from car following Newbury Park collision
A 45-year-old woman was cut from her car last night in Newbury Park after colliding with another car and a van.
The woman was driving a silver Nissan Micra which collided with another car in Devonshire Road at the junction with Buxton Road at about 6.55pm.
Her car then struck a Renault van and firefighters from Ilford fire station spent 20 minutes cutting away the car’s roof to free her.
The crew manager of the station’s green watch said a roof removal was necessary because she had suffered neck and back injuries.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said she was taken to Queen’s Hospital Romford as a priority but she was fully conscious.
You may also want to watch:
She was the only person in the car.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath