Woman appealing for information after Ilford car smash
A woman is appealing for information after her car was left badly damaged when it was hit while parked in Ilford.
She left her black Mercedes on Longwood Gardens outside Clayhall Park on Saturday June 9 and when she returned, at about 11.15am, she found her car had been smashed into.
Shopna Zaman, 37, said: “A loud band was heard by residents of the road and they witnessed the vehicle and driver.
“The man was white and had an accent.”
The man was driving a blue Volkswagen Golf or Polo. After being confronted by a resident he claimed to live in the Clayhall area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises this man is urged to call the newsdesk on 0208 478 4444.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 5 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine