Woman appealing for information after Ilford car smash
A woman is appealing for information after her car was left badly damaged when it was hit while parked in Ilford.
She left her black Mercedes on Longwood Gardens outside Clayhall Park on Saturday June 9 and when she returned, at about 11.15am, she found her car had been smashed into.
Shopna Zaman, 37, said: “A loud band was heard by residents of the road and they witnessed the vehicle and driver.
“The man was white and had an accent.”
The man was driving a blue Volkswagen Golf or Polo. After being confronted by a resident he claimed to live in the Clayhall area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises this man is urged to call the newsdesk on 0208 478 4444.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 3 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 4 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 5 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 6 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 9 Redbridge equality group condemns 'heinous' Ilford mosque attack
- 10 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder