West Ham manager Sam Allardyce talks career highlights at Redbridge Jewish Community Centre fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
More than £30,000 was raised for a Jewish community centre with the help of West Ham manager Sam Allardyce.
The spiffing sporting breakfast was held with Mr Allardyce along with sports journalist Matt Lorenzo.
They were hosting the fundraiser for Redbridge Jewish Community Centre, Woodford Bridge Road, Redbridge on Tuesday and shared some insider gossip with the crowd.
On being asked what was the highlight of his career was, Mr Allardyce said: “Going back to Bolton Wanderers for a second time and taking them to Europe was the most satisfying moment of my life.”
Mr Allardyce spoke about the future of West Ham and how much he has enjoyed his position over the past two seasons.
You may also want to watch:
The lunch was held at the Prince Regent Hotel, Manor Road, Woodford Bridge.
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 TfL admits wrongly charging supercar driver almost £1k in emission fees
- 4 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 7 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 8 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 9 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 10 Parents of man with special educational needs slam council over his care