West Ham manager Sam Allardyce talks career highlights at Redbridge Jewish Community Centre fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
More than £30,000 was raised for a Jewish community centre with the help of West Ham manager Sam Allardyce.
The spiffing sporting breakfast was held with Mr Allardyce along with sports journalist Matt Lorenzo.
They were hosting the fundraiser for Redbridge Jewish Community Centre, Woodford Bridge Road, Redbridge on Tuesday and shared some insider gossip with the crowd.
On being asked what was the highlight of his career was, Mr Allardyce said: “Going back to Bolton Wanderers for a second time and taking them to Europe was the most satisfying moment of my life.”
Mr Allardyce spoke about the future of West Ham and how much he has enjoyed his position over the past two seasons.
You may also want to watch:
The lunch was held at the Prince Regent Hotel, Manor Road, Woodford Bridge.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 7 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 8 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 9 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 10 Public in 'parallel universe' to hospitals on Covid measures, meeting told