West Ham Ladies win the Essex County Cup
West Ham Ladies 4 Tigers 0
Vicky Chincharo was the Hammers under-16s hero with two goals as they clinched the Essex County Cup.
With less than 10 minutes played Ciara Bland linked up with Chelsea Martin, who set up Chincharo to rattle the back of the net.
Chincharo then set Ella Hill free to smash in the second and Hill turned provider with a cross for Courtney Peverill to score.
Before half time Chincharo scored number four and with the outcome assured, the Hammers contained Tigers in the second half to earn their win.
You may also want to watch:
Coach Paul Martin said: “It’s been a privilege coaching the team.
“They are unbeaten all season and have another final coming up, so we have a good chance of the treble.”
- 1 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 2 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 3 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 4 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 6 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 7 Plans for three year extension to scheme targeting people using prostitutes
- 8 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 9 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 10 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
West Ham: Bland, Chincharo, Collins, Cross, Hill, Hodges, Martin, McLean, Peverill, Richards, Sillitoe. Subs: Beard, Ibrahim, Jeffrey.