West Ham Ladies win the Essex County Cup
West Ham Ladies 4 Tigers 0
Vicky Chincharo was the Hammers under-16s hero with two goals as they clinched the Essex County Cup.
With less than 10 minutes played Ciara Bland linked up with Chelsea Martin, who set up Chincharo to rattle the back of the net.
Chincharo then set Ella Hill free to smash in the second and Hill turned provider with a cross for Courtney Peverill to score.
Before half time Chincharo scored number four and with the outcome assured, the Hammers contained Tigers in the second half to earn their win.
You may also want to watch:
Coach Paul Martin said: “It’s been a privilege coaching the team.
“They are unbeaten all season and have another final coming up, so we have a good chance of the treble.”
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 5 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 10 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
West Ham: Bland, Chincharo, Collins, Cross, Hill, Hodges, Martin, McLean, Peverill, Richards, Sillitoe. Subs: Beard, Ibrahim, Jeffrey.