West Ham Ladies win the Essex County Cup
West Ham Ladies 4 Tigers 0
Vicky Chincharo was the Hammers under-16s hero with two goals as they clinched the Essex County Cup.
With less than 10 minutes played Ciara Bland linked up with Chelsea Martin, who set up Chincharo to rattle the back of the net.
Chincharo then set Ella Hill free to smash in the second and Hill turned provider with a cross for Courtney Peverill to score.
Before half time Chincharo scored number four and with the outcome assured, the Hammers contained Tigers in the second half to earn their win.
You may also want to watch:
Coach Paul Martin said: “It’s been a privilege coaching the team.
“They are unbeaten all season and have another final coming up, so we have a good chance of the treble.”
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 8 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 9 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 10 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
West Ham: Bland, Chincharo, Collins, Cross, Hill, Hodges, Martin, McLean, Peverill, Richards, Sillitoe. Subs: Beard, Ibrahim, Jeffrey.