Wedding Cake shop in Seven Kings shortlisted for national award
- Credit: Archant
A Seven Kings bakery have been shortlisted for a national wedding award.
Cake Boulevard, in Aldborough Road South, have been shortlisted for the ‘cake designer of the year’ category of the British Asian Wedding Awards 2018.
In it’s second year of running, the award ceremony will be held at Lord’s Cricket Ground on February 18.
Kiran Mandalia, founder of Cake Boulevard, explained how the company create sketches of cakes with special technology.
“The clients sketch is created using the latest technology creating a time-lapse video of how the sketch was created, a beautiful keep sake for our clients which can be incorporated in their wedding trailer should they wish.”
You may also want to watch:
The bakery, which opened only three years ago, offers a wide range of flavours - from Ferrero Rocher to Jaffa Cake.
Kiran added: “People have told us that we should move into central London. But I prefer to bring glamour to Seven Kings.”
- 1 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 2 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 3 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 Chigwell rabbi hospitalised after 'unprovoked and cowardly attack'
- 6 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 9 Sam Tarry MP: 'My focus is on job creation in Ilford'
- 10 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
The event is being run by promotions organisation Oceanic Consulting.