Watch this weekend’s weather forecast: Murky, foggy mornings
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Wondering what the weather has in store for us this weekend? Watch our Met Office video forecast.
Most areas staying cloudy, after a murky, even foggy start in parts of the south, with a little drizzle.
Some rain in the northwest later bu northeast Scotland will see some decent breaks, after some scattered showers clear the far north.
Most parts will remain cloudy with a little rain or drizzle in places. A few clearer breaks in the northeast and in southern areas, perhaps with a touch of frost.
Throughout Saturday, the rather cloudy, mostly dry theme continues.
You may also want to watch:
A little drizzle in places and the odd shower affecting parts of southwest Britain. Northwest Scotland remains windy with heavy rain arriving later.
Have a great weekend!
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy stabbed in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 8 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 9 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London