Redbridge blanketed in snow: Readers’ photos of wintry weather
- Credit: Archant
Snow settled over large swathes of Redbridge last night (January 22) and Recorder readers have been sharing their best snaps of the wintry weather with us.
Take a look through our interactive photo gallery and see if you can recognise these spots around the borough under cover of snow.
Aldborough Hatch resident Ron Jeffries, 86, of Spearpoint Gardens was among those avid snappers who sent in photos.
He said: “On Tuesday, at 7.30pm, the first snow of 2019 fell in Redbridge!”
“These photographs were taken in Aldborough Road North, Aldborough Hatch, just after 8pm as the snow started to settle.”
You may also want to watch:
Send us your photos at email@example.com
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit