Redbridge blanketed in snow: Readers’ photos of wintry weather
- Credit: Archant
Snow settled over large swathes of Redbridge last night (January 22) and Recorder readers have been sharing their best snaps of the wintry weather with us.
Take a look through our interactive photo gallery and see if you can recognise these spots around the borough under cover of snow.
Aldborough Hatch resident Ron Jeffries, 86, of Spearpoint Gardens was among those avid snappers who sent in photos.
He said: “On Tuesday, at 7.30pm, the first snow of 2019 fell in Redbridge!”
“These photographs were taken in Aldborough Road North, Aldborough Hatch, just after 8pm as the snow started to settle.”
Send us your photos at email@example.com
- 1 Search continues for man who fled scene of Loxford stabbing
- 2 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 3 Events held to mark Ilford Christmas lights switch-on
- 4 Missing man seen on Chigwell Road found 'safe and well'
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 6 No more strikes planned at school but dispute resolution unclear
- 7 Update on search for older man walking barefoot along Chigwell Road
- 8 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 9 Things to do in east London this weekend
- 10 Waiting almost over as business award winners to be revealed