Redbridge blanketed in snow: Readers’ photos of wintry weather
- Credit: Archant
Snow settled over large swathes of Redbridge last night (January 22) and Recorder readers have been sharing their best snaps of the wintry weather with us.
Take a look through our interactive photo gallery and see if you can recognise these spots around the borough under cover of snow.
Aldborough Hatch resident Ron Jeffries, 86, of Spearpoint Gardens was among those avid snappers who sent in photos.
He said: “On Tuesday, at 7.30pm, the first snow of 2019 fell in Redbridge!”
“These photographs were taken in Aldborough Road North, Aldborough Hatch, just after 8pm as the snow started to settle.”
You may also want to watch:
Send us your photos at email@example.com
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 4 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 5 Council left homeless family 'stuck in cycle of instability', report finds
- 6 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 7 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 8 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 9 Two in five people in Redbridge may have had Covid, data shows
- 10 Double murder arrest as dramatic footage shows police detaining woman