Redbridge to expect strong winds as Met Office issues Yellow warning
- Credit: PA Images
A Yellow warning has been issued by the Met Office for the east of England as “very strong winds” are expected tomorrow evening and Friday morning.
The weather warning has been announced as strong gusts of wind are predicted to develop across parts of Wales and England during Thursday evening and Friday morning.
It is most likely that we will see gusts of 45-50mph in a few spots inland as well as more widely around exposed coasts.
However, there is also a small chance that there will be stronger winds going at 60-65mph in some areas.
There will be short-lived outbreaks of very heavy rain in places as well.
You may also want to watch:
The Met Office says to expect a slight chance of some damage to buildings, a small chance of longer journey times and a slight chance that power cuts might occur.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 8 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening