PICTURES: Your photos of damage in Redbridge caused by worst storm ‘in five years’
- Credit: Archant
As the clean up effort gets started to pick up the damage caused storm St Jude, readers have been sending in their photos.
The Met Office previously issed an amber warning saying the wind speeds would be similar to storms in March 2008 and January 2007.
Much of the damage seems to have been caused by trees being uprooted with some falling on to houses or cars.
Redbridge Council tree surgeons will be hard at work taking away fallen trees and making damaged ones safe.
If you would like to report a tree which has been uprooted, call the council tree hotline on 020 8708 5756, or 020 8708 5417.
You may also want to watch:
Have you taken pictures of the storm damage? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @ilfordrecorder.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Teen dies after being stabbed in reported fight on Loxford street
- 5 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 6 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 7 Roof damaged in Seven Kings house fire
- 8 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 9 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 10 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London