PICTURES: Your photos of damage in Redbridge caused by worst storm ‘in five years’
- Credit: Archant
As the clean up effort gets started to pick up the damage caused storm St Jude, readers have been sending in their photos.
The Met Office previously issed an amber warning saying the wind speeds would be similar to storms in March 2008 and January 2007.
Much of the damage seems to have been caused by trees being uprooted with some falling on to houses or cars.
Redbridge Council tree surgeons will be hard at work taking away fallen trees and making damaged ones safe.
If you would like to report a tree which has been uprooted, call the council tree hotline on 020 8708 5756, or 020 8708 5417.
You may also want to watch:
Have you taken pictures of the storm damage? Email them to email@example.com or tweet us @ilfordrecorder.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 3 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 4 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 5 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 6 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Ilford North MP questions home secretary over 'lost' police records
- 8 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 9 Inquest into murdered nursing student fails to establish cause of death
- 10 Seven Kings novelist among winners of London Writers Awards