Watch this weekend’s weather forecast: Wind and rain in the main
- Credit: PA WIRE
Wondering what the weather has in store for us this weekend? Watch our Met Office video forecast.
It will be cloudy across central and southern areas with outbreaks of rain which will be heavy in places.
Further north, there will be sunny spells and showers, these will merge into persistent rain at times in western Scotland.
It will be generally windy, especially in the west.
Overnight the rain will remain over the far south but elsewhere some clear spells will develop with a few showers around northern and western coasts.
You may also want to watch:
The winds will also ease, particularly in the south.
- 1 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 5 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 6 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 7 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 8 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 9 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays