Watch this weekend’s weather forecast: Wind and rain in the main
- Credit: PA WIRE
Wondering what the weather has in store for us this weekend? Watch our Met Office video forecast.
It will be cloudy across central and southern areas with outbreaks of rain which will be heavy in places.
Further north, there will be sunny spells and showers, these will merge into persistent rain at times in western Scotland.
It will be generally windy, especially in the west.
Overnight the rain will remain over the far south but elsewhere some clear spells will develop with a few showers around northern and western coasts.
You may also want to watch:
The winds will also ease, particularly in the south.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them