In pictures: Spectacular snowmen and scenic Redbridge landscapes
- Credit: Archant
From epic snowmen to frolicking in the white stuff, Redbridge residents have been busy making the most of the heavy snowfall.
Sunday’s snow has forced 33 schools across the borough to close, but no major weather-related problems have been reported.
Recorder readers have been busy taking pictures of their snowman triumphs and of the scenic landscape.
Click on the link at the top right of this page to see some of these pictures.
There have been stories of residents braving the elements, with parishioners coming together on Sunday brooms in hand to clear the snow from the ground at St Peter’s Church in Newbury Park, so the morning service could take place.
You may also want to watch:
If you have your own snowy stories, or pictures you would like to share with us, there are a number of ways to get in touch:
• Email – email@example.com
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'It's a surreal feeling': New coffee shop opens in Redbridge
- 7 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 8 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 9 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 10 DJ's fundraising bid to help twin return home after months in hospital
• Online – london.iwitness24.co.uk
• Twitter – @IlfordRecorder
• Facebook – Ilford Recorder