East London weather: Dry and partly sunny weekend forecast
- Credit: Sally Patterson
Swap your brolly for your shades - it's expected to be dry with sunny spells in east London this weekend.
After a run of wet weekends, The Met Office is forecasting more pleasant weather this Saturday and Sunday, with temperatures expected to reach 23°C on both days.
Areas of thicker cloud moving east this afternoon (Friday, August 13) should break up this evening before a clear and dry night.
Tomorrow, a dry morning with sunny spells is expected before becoming cloudier by the afternoon.
Sunday will start off cloudy with sunny spells expected in the afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
UV and pollen levels are both expected to remain moderate across the weekend.
Similar conditions should continue into early next week, according to the Met Office.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 8 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme