Brrrr! Snow falling across Redbridge as borough braces for a deluge
- Credit: citizenside.com
Snow has started to fall across Redbridge, with the white stuff predicted to continue to come down for much of the weekend.
With the ground dry and the temperatures low, the snow is likely to settle and create problems for drivers and commuters travelling tonight.
But is will also put a smile on plenty of faces, and leave the borough looking particularly picturesque.
So we would love to see your pictures of the snow, be it of a snowman outside your house, a friendly snowball fight, a difficult journey on the roads or just of the scenery.
We’ll publish as many as we can on ilfordrecorder.co.uk, and print some in our newspaper too.
You may also want to watch:
There are a number of ways you can send us your snow pictures or stories:
• Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 3 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 4 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 5 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 6 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Mosque director: Ilford egg attack highlights Islamophobia Muslims face
- 8 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 9 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 10 Have you seen Casey, 16, missing from Ilford?
• Online – london.iwitness24.co.uk
• Twitter – @IlfordRecorder
• Facebook – Ilford Recorder
Meanwhile, Redbridge Council has closed the vehicle gates to all its parks, though pedestrian gates remain open.
Two schools – Coppice Primary, Manford Way Hainault and The Ursuline Academy, Morland Road, Ilford – will close at 1pm today.
At 1.30pm, both Grove Primary, Chadwell Heath Lane, Chadwell Heath and Winston Way Primary, Winston Way, Ilford, will close.