Wanted man ‘could be in Redbridge’
- Credit: Archant
A man wanted for recall to prison could be in Redbridge, according to police.
Ronnie Haydon, 23, whose last address was in Purfleet, was released from prison on licence, where he was serving time for a serious assault on a train.
He has since violated the terms of the licence and is suspected of a further offence, Essex Police said.
Haydon is known to have connections with north and east London as well as Grays in Essex.
He is 5ft 11in tall, of medium build and has short light brown straight hair. He has two tattoos on his left hand. One with the letters “URU”, the other spells “NAN”.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Pc Marc Arnold at Harlow Pacesetter on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 with any information.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 8 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening