Want some good food and to meet some new people? Redbridge Faith Forum holds 10th anniversary dinner
The 10 year anniversary of the Redbridge Faith Forum is being celebrated on Thursday evening with a three course meal.
Everyone is invited to the Turkish Sahan Restaurant, Clements Road, Ilford to mark the occasion with some moreish Mediterranean food.
The Redbridge Faith Forum aims to increase understanding between different religions in a relaxed social setting.
Tickets are £20 which includes dinner with soft drinks and a discount available for forum members.
Make some new friends and learn something new about different faiths at the evening which starts at 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 5 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 6 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 7 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 8 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Redbridge pupils shortlisted in competition to design Olympic Park pavilion