Wanstead mum takes skincare wares to Baby Show
- Credit: Archant
Looking after your baby can be an expensive proposition with big-name companies such as Fisher Price and Mothercare vying for parents’ pounds.
Among the brands displaying their wares at The Baby Show at the ExCeL London from Friday to Sunday was a mum of three from Wanstead who has developed her own skincare range.
Violet Reid, =the founder of Shea Mooti products for mums and babies, launched six new products for little ones at the show, including a head-to-toe wash, a bath soak and a snooze room bag, filled with an aromatic blend of flowers and oils to help children sleep.
Violet began to research soap-making when her first son, Alexander, was born with eczema. She has now developed products for soft and sensitive skin.
The company also launched gift sets in time for Mother’s Day, which include balms, stretch mark oils and leg and foot creams.
You may also want to watch:
Violet said: “As an online retailer, The Baby Show gave us the opportunity to engage with our customers on a more personal level and give them more information about the organic and ethical aspect of our products.”
To view the products, visit www.sheamooti.com.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 9 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station