Wanstead mum takes skincare wares to Baby Show
- Credit: Archant
Looking after your baby can be an expensive proposition with big-name companies such as Fisher Price and Mothercare vying for parents’ pounds.
Among the brands displaying their wares at The Baby Show at the ExCeL London from Friday to Sunday was a mum of three from Wanstead who has developed her own skincare range.
Violet Reid, =the founder of Shea Mooti products for mums and babies, launched six new products for little ones at the show, including a head-to-toe wash, a bath soak and a snooze room bag, filled with an aromatic blend of flowers and oils to help children sleep.
Violet began to research soap-making when her first son, Alexander, was born with eczema. She has now developed products for soft and sensitive skin.
The company also launched gift sets in time for Mother’s Day, which include balms, stretch mark oils and leg and foot creams.
You may also want to watch:
Violet said: “As an online retailer, The Baby Show gave us the opportunity to engage with our customers on a more personal level and give them more information about the organic and ethical aspect of our products.”
To view the products, visit www.sheamooti.com.
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 5 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 6 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 7 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 8 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Redbridge pupils shortlisted in competition to design Olympic Park pavilion