Wanstead Festival set to entertain families with live music and classic car show today
- Credit: Archant
Live music, arts and crafts and a car show are among attractions which will feature at a community event today.
The Wanstead Festival has returned and it will be hosting activities for all the family.
Highlights will include cultural performances, bands, a classic car show, and sports tasters.
There will also be a cycle circuit and security bike marking, photography and a climbing wall.
The day will run from 11am to 5pm at Christchurch Green, in High Street.
You may also want to watch:
The festival has been organised by the borough’s now abolished Area Committee One forum (funded from the 2013/14 budget) and Vision Redbridge Culture and Leisure.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 5 Sikh volunteer group hands out food to celebrate International Langar Week
- 6 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses