Wanstead accountancy company to merge with London firm
A Wanstead accountancy company has announced a merger with another London firm.
THP Total Accounting, of High Street, will be joined by staff from Reynolds and Company, including its partner.
THP’s tax director Tim Housden helped to complete the merger.
He said: “Reynolds and Company has maintained an excellent reputation in the accountancy world for over 20 years.
“We are looking forward to continuing to help its personal and commercial clients grow their businesses and wealth base, and minimise the impact of the red tape burden.”
You may also want to watch:
THP was founded in 1974 and has more than 50 employees across five locations including Wanstead.
Nigel Reynolds, partner of Highams Park-based Reynolds and Company, said: “THP has in-house expertise that we can now call on to ensure we deliver a top class service to clients. We look forward to a long and happy future with THP.”
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 6 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 7 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 8 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 9 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 10 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown