Wanstead accountancy company to merge with London firm
A Wanstead accountancy company has announced a merger with another London firm.
THP Total Accounting, of High Street, will be joined by staff from Reynolds and Company, including its partner.
THP’s tax director Tim Housden helped to complete the merger.
He said: “Reynolds and Company has maintained an excellent reputation in the accountancy world for over 20 years.
“We are looking forward to continuing to help its personal and commercial clients grow their businesses and wealth base, and minimise the impact of the red tape burden.”
You may also want to watch:
THP was founded in 1974 and has more than 50 employees across five locations including Wanstead.
Nigel Reynolds, partner of Highams Park-based Reynolds and Company, said: “THP has in-house expertise that we can now call on to ensure we deliver a top class service to clients. We look forward to a long and happy future with THP.”
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new café in Redbridge
- 4 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 5 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 6 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 7 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 8 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 9 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 10 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford