Visit Wanstead church fair and enjoy relaxing therapies to help Haven House Children’s Hospice
A visit to the Christ Church in Wanstead on Sunday will prove very relaxing and also provide help for Woodford Green children’s hospice Haven House.
At the church hall in Wanstead Place there will be craft and book sales and music performances from the Deborah Day Theatre School.
And visitors can also try out massage and reflexology therapies while a raffle will raise money for the hospice in High Road which helps young people with life-limiting conditions and their families.
Heather Andrew-Dobbs, the organiser of the Angels, Gifts and Healing event, said: “Haven House is a really good cause and local shops have been very generous.
“We have some really nice prizes.”
You may also want to watch:
The event runs from 1.30pm to 6pm.
Tickets cost �3 on the door, �2 concs.
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 7 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 8 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 9 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 10 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge