Visit Wanstead church fair and enjoy relaxing therapies to help Haven House Children’s Hospice
A visit to the Christ Church in Wanstead on Sunday will prove very relaxing and also provide help for Woodford Green children’s hospice Haven House.
At the church hall in Wanstead Place there will be craft and book sales and music performances from the Deborah Day Theatre School.
And visitors can also try out massage and reflexology therapies while a raffle will raise money for the hospice in High Road which helps young people with life-limiting conditions and their families.
Heather Andrew-Dobbs, the organiser of the Angels, Gifts and Healing event, said: “Haven House is a really good cause and local shops have been very generous.
“We have some really nice prizes.”
You may also want to watch:
The event runs from 1.30pm to 6pm.
Tickets cost �3 on the door, �2 concs.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 3 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 7 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 8 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 9 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 10 Council leader hails 'affordable' housing development in Wanstead