VIDEO: Chigwell residents show how the Harlem Shake should be done
- Credit: Archant
A woman dressed as a chicken, Superman and Where’s Wally all together in one room can only mean one thing – the Harlem Shake craze has reached Redbridge.
Residents, staff and volunteers created their own version of the internet sensation at the Vitalise Jubilee Lodge in High Road, Chigwell.
The video was the idea of senior care assistant at the respite centre, Jono Dale, who said that everyone had a huge amount of fun creating the video.
Mr Dale said: “We wanted to put our own unique spin on the Harlem Shake and show people another side of disability. Being able to do something like this is one of the many joys of working in such a unique environment!”
Vitalise is a charity which provides breaks for people with disabilities or their carers.
You may also want to watch:
“We had a fantastic group of willing guests and volunteers that we couldn’t have done it without,” Mr Dale added. .
- 1 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 2 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 3 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 4 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 5 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 6 Thames Water says its drainage systems did not fail during flash floods
- 7 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 8 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford