UPDATE - one man taken to hospital following A406 accident; delays continue
Delays are ongoing following an accident on the A406 North Circular Road near to the Redbridge Roundabout.
Two lanes are closed southbound between the M11 junction and the Redbridge Roundabout at Eastern Avenue.
Police and ambulance services were called at around 2.30pm following a collision between two cars.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said one of the drivers, a man, has been taken to Whipps Cross University Hospital.
The driver was not thought to have been seriously injured and was not taken as a priority.
You may also want to watch:
No other injuries have been reported.
The BBC is reporting congestion back to the Crooked Billet Interchange.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 7 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 8 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off