UPDATE - one man taken to hospital following A406 accident; delays continue
Delays are ongoing following an accident on the A406 North Circular Road near to the Redbridge Roundabout.
Two lanes are closed southbound between the M11 junction and the Redbridge Roundabout at Eastern Avenue.
Police and ambulance services were called at around 2.30pm following a collision between two cars.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said one of the drivers, a man, has been taken to Whipps Cross University Hospital.
The driver was not thought to have been seriously injured and was not taken as a priority.
You may also want to watch:
No other injuries have been reported.
The BBC is reporting congestion back to the Crooked Billet Interchange.
- 1 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 2 Ilford GP criticises NHS patient data sharing plans
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 Ilford's Mercato Metropolitano to open in November
- 5 Man with Hainault links wanted on recall to prison
- 6 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 7 Man jailed after gun and cocaine worth £1m found at Ilford home
- 8 Pupils prepare for summer singing festival at Kenneth More Theatre
- 9 Fairlop woman ordered to pay £1k over Dagenham cigarette littering
- 10 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower