Update: Missing Kingston girl thought to be in Ilford seen on Monday
The missing 15-year-old from New Malden who could be in the Ilford area was seen in south London on Monday.
Crystal Aldridge-Fitzgerald was last seen on Monday at Morden South rail station.
Police are continuing to appeal for information on her whereabouts and she is known to visit the Ilford, Mitcham and Kingston areas.
Crystal is described as white, 5ft 1in tall and slim, with dark brown hair and brown eyes.
When last seen, her hair was described as being past her shoulders with red streaks through it and she was wearing a red and white striped dress.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Crystal or knows of her whereabouts should call Kingston police on 101 or Missing People on 116 000 quoting reference 12MIS031354.
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 7 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 8 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 9 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 10 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021