UPDATE: Man hurt in Seven Kings ‘fight’ has facial injuries
A man injured in an apparent roadside fight was treated by paramedics at the roadside before being taken to hospital.
The man, aged about 30, had injuries to his face and was treated in St Albans Road, Seven Kings by an ambulance crew at just after 3.10pm today.
It is understood a second man with cuts to his arm and face was detained by police at the scene.
An eyewitness at the scene said: “He was on the floor and then the police picked him up. He wasn’t saying anything.”
Police have cordoned off a section of St Albans Road, at its junction with High Road, while a police dog and officers search the area.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3806, or email email@example.com.
<a href="http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php/option=com_mobile/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=fb0fefd61f" >Week In Review</a>
- 1 Chigwell rabbi hospitalised after 'unprovoked and cowardly attack'
- 2 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 3 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 4 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 5 Police meet with Jewish communities after attack on rabbi in Chigwell
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Two men arrested on suspicion of GBH following hospitalisation of rabbi
- 8 Man tried to become comic book character by stabbing teen in park toilets
- 9 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 10 Clayhall pupils grill Matt Hancock and Dominic Raab