UPDATE: Man hurt in Seven Kings ‘fight’ has facial injuries
A man injured in an apparent roadside fight was treated by paramedics at the roadside before being taken to hospital.
The man, aged about 30, had injuries to his face and was treated in St Albans Road, Seven Kings by an ambulance crew at just after 3.10pm today.
It is understood a second man with cuts to his arm and face was detained by police at the scene.
An eyewitness at the scene said: “He was on the floor and then the police picked him up. He wasn’t saying anything.”
Police have cordoned off a section of St Albans Road, at its junction with High Road, while a police dog and officers search the area.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3806, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
<a href="http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php/option=com_mobile/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=fb0fefd61f" >Week In Review</a>
- 1 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 2 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 3 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 4 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 5 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 6 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 9 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 10 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development