UPDATE: Man hurt in Seven Kings ‘fight’ has facial injuries
A man injured in an apparent roadside fight was treated by paramedics at the roadside before being taken to hospital.
The man, aged about 30, had injuries to his face and was treated in St Albans Road, Seven Kings by an ambulance crew at just after 3.10pm today.
It is understood a second man with cuts to his arm and face was detained by police at the scene.
An eyewitness at the scene said: “He was on the floor and then the police picked him up. He wasn’t saying anything.”
Police have cordoned off a section of St Albans Road, at its junction with High Road, while a police dog and officers search the area.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3806, or email email@example.com.
<a href="http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php/option=com_mobile/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=fb0fefd61f" >Week In Review</a>
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 3 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 4 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Plans for retail park development move step closer
- 10 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault