UPDATE: Man cut from his car after colliding with coach at Redbridge Roundabout
A man has been cut from his car and taken to hospital at the crash scene in Eastern Avenue near the Redbridge Roundabout.
His car had collided with the back of a coach around 11am today.
Hainault firefighters were called to release the man from the crushed car.
Watch manager Alan Furlong was at the scene.
He said: “The car had gone into the back of the coach underneath the flyover.
You may also want to watch:
“There were people on board but no one was hurt.”
More to follow.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 9 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 10 Panel finds ex-police officer would have been sacked for neighbour comments
Did you see the crash? Call the newsdesk on 0208 477 3821 or email email@example.com.