UPDATE: Man cut from his car after colliding with coach at Redbridge Roundabout
A man has been cut from his car and taken to hospital at the crash scene in Eastern Avenue near the Redbridge Roundabout.
His car had collided with the back of a coach around 11am today.
Hainault firefighters were called to release the man from the crushed car.
Watch manager Alan Furlong was at the scene.
He said: “The car had gone into the back of the coach underneath the flyover.
You may also want to watch:
“There were people on board but no one was hurt.”
More to follow.
- 1 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 3 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 4 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 5 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 6 Animals bite rubbish after wheelie bin delivery delay
- 7 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 8 Six males detained after alleged brawl in Gants Hill
- 9 Crunch meeting fails to provide breakthrough in school sick pay dispute
- 10 Doctors 'concerned' patients' health will suffer due to non-Covid backlog
Did you see the crash? Call the newsdesk on 0208 477 3821 or email email@example.com.