UPDATE: Coach in Redbridge Roundabout crash was taking holidaymakers to Stansted Airport
The coach involved in a collision with a car at the Redbridge Roundabout earlier today was taking holidaymakers to Stansted Airport.
The A52 service, operated by Terravision, runs between Stratford and Stansted Airport via Redbridge.
No passengers are believed to have been injured in the accident around 11am today.
A Terravision spokesman said: “The passengers are being picked up by another coach to be taken to the airport.
“I don’t know if anyone will miss their flights.”
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car that collided with the back of the coach was taken to hospital after being cut out the crushed vehicle.
The accident caused tailbacks on Eastern Avenue and the A406 and bus routes 66, 145 and 366 are subject to delays.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
More to follow.
Did you see the crash? Call the newsdesk on 0208 477 3821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.