UPDATE: Coach in Redbridge Roundabout crash was taking holidaymakers to Stansted Airport
The coach involved in a collision with a car at the Redbridge Roundabout earlier today was taking holidaymakers to Stansted Airport.
The A52 service, operated by Terravision, runs between Stratford and Stansted Airport via Redbridge.
No passengers are believed to have been injured in the accident around 11am today.
A Terravision spokesman said: “The passengers are being picked up by another coach to be taken to the airport.
“I don’t know if anyone will miss their flights.”
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car that collided with the back of the coach was taken to hospital after being cut out the crushed vehicle.
The accident caused tailbacks on Eastern Avenue and the A406 and bus routes 66, 145 and 366 are subject to delays.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 4 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 5 TV's Ben Shephard opens island themed playground at children’s hospice
- 6 Litter in Redbridge parks quadruples in one year, council reveals
- 7 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 8 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 9 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
More to follow.
Did you see the crash? Call the newsdesk on 0208 477 3821 or email email@example.com.